Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Things I'll Miss About Venezuela

Here are a few fun lists...in no particular order, and I'm sure I have left off many things.

*A warm breeze waiting for me outside every door
*Iguanas
*The adventure of caritos and their oldness
*Ordering the McNifica at McDonald's just because it's fun to say
*The fact that you can buy pastelitos (fried snack) at Wendy's
*All the stuff that is just so random and has no explanation
*The faithful sunshine and blue skies
*All the storage in my room
*My team
*The variety of campuses to choose from and places to share
*The chillness of my life - few obligations/responsibilities
*Flips
*Plantain chips
*Buying whatever flavor smoothie I want on every campus for $1
*The community - non-judgmental, no cliques, inclusive of anyone/everyone
*Our apartment - esp the way it's divided into a front part and back part
*"Chama"
*Hugs
*The Onishis - build-in family 5 floors up
*Titus' Monkey Dance and Linus shirt
*Karlayne's banana bread
*Crystal's Hello Kitty obsession
*Chelsea's soups
*Kim's sound effects
*Laughing with Kaitlin at the ridiculous movie trailers (and always seeing bad movies together)
*Debates/Conversations with Kaitlin & Andrew about the most random details
*Tijeritas - movies for $1
*Seeing movies at the theater for $3
*McDonald's being a luxury food
*Watching Friends
*Abundant encouragement
*CHICKEN A LA PLANCHA!
*Arepas
*Being more motivated/feeling obligated to be productive when the power's out
*Poster
*Rarely using a cell phone or any other phone for that matter
*The bus

No comments:

Post a Comment