Hi! Welcome to my blog about my year of STINT (internship) with Campus Crusade for Christ in Maracaibo, Venezuela. (I tried to think of a more original title for this post, but I decided to go with the standard option.) I made this blog awhile ago, but decided to wait to write on it until I knew for sure I was going. The support raising deadline isn't for another 2 weeks, but I am definitely going! I am not at 100% (which is necessary by August 1), but I almost am, and my parents will gladly support me the rest of the way even if I don't get any more support. So, I'M GOING! And I still have lots of people I am waiting to hear back from, so I doubt my parents will have to do that. Hopefully not, anyways! I would tell the story about how I decided to do this, but if you are reading this, you probably already know that information. Enjoy!
note: Amount of Spanish used in this blog will most likely increase on an exponential scale as time goes on, but never fear, translations will be included.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment