I'm getting married in six weeks!! 41 days! Aaah time is FLYing! It's funny to count down in weeks because they go by so quickly! I keep having a list of things to do but am not thinking about our timeline as much because I keep thinking we have more time! It's nice that I'm not stressing though - it's all getting done, in its own time. ;)
I can't wait for Whit to live here - I LOVE living by myself. It's great. I err on the messier side, so it is SOOOO wonderful to not have roommates breathing down my neck about cleaning up! I'll clean up when I want to. It's also so nice to have the WHOLE house to myself, not just one room. I feel so relaxed all the time, because I don't have to worry about having to talk to someone! haha - I need my alone time. It does get lonely and boring though, so I am so excited for Whit to move in - we will get to hang out EVERY night again!! I miss that. We are pretty good as a couple at having friends and being social, but I could just hang out with him every night if I had to. He's so fun to hang out with and I don't feel like I need anyone else - so I can't wait to get to see him every day. :)
I also can't wait for Christmas! Ha! That is so unrelated. It's coming soon though! I love Christmas (obviously! who doesn't??) and am sooooooo excited that this Christmas we'll be married!! We can't wait to get to spend the holidays together and live in the same cute decorated, yankee candle-smelling house! :) We'll miss Halloween though...but I still plan on a pumpkin patch date! :) This is so cheesy. Felt like I should update though!
Fun activity idea: go to Chateau Morisette (in Floyd off the Blue Ridge Parkway) - get a free tour, and then pay $5 to sample 10 wines and get to keep the glass! We had a fun girls day doing that yesterday.
Ta ta for now! (remember when people used to say that? TTFN! hahah)
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment