God has done SO many great things in the lives of people back home this year. Even though I haven't been able to be at home to celebrate with everyone when something good happens, I have rejoiced at the blessing that God has given me excitement to spice things up and connect me with my loved ones back home. I think I may have done a similar post in the past, but since my year is coming to a close and more good things have happened, I'd like to share what God has done in the lives of my friends and family this year. (Sorry if you didn't want your name on here - let me know if you would prefer to remain anonymous.)
My parents have gotten involved in different ministries (children's, international, work projects) and Bible studies at church.
Whit led a spring break trip to VZ and has grown tremendously in his faith.
Evan started dating his best friend.
Sherri & Caleb got engaged!
Jamie got into the graduate school she wanted (William & Mary) and will be attending there this fall.
Danielle and Nicole Rudiger & Janelle graduated from college (Liberty & Virginia Tech, respectively).
Heather & James had a baby girl (Lilias)!
Susan & Adam got pregnant (can't wait to meet Carolyn!).
Nicole LaPierre and Jessamyn & Jordan decided to STINT in Australia.
Janelle, Aicel, Lauren, and Drew decided to STINT in North Africa.
The Robersons got a beautiful house in Blacksburg.
Sarah will be going to Peru again - this time as a translator!
Erin & Bryan decided to join staff with Cru.
Morgan shared Christ with her friends and will be staying another year in Newport News to continue pouring into those around her.
Ruth & Adam got hitched!
Laura decided that she wants to do a mission trip at some point.
YAY! So many exciting things! So many more that I didn't write and so many that I probably forgot because I'm tired. God is good! Praise Him :)
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yay!!! so many exciting things. can't wait for your return!:)- ruth
ReplyDelete